Monday, April 12, 2010

Napkin Notes III

Late summer night
Clock ticks slowly. Silence awakens
Between each ticking second

A night in April. A crescent smile
Made the sea rise and splash
Cooling down the rocks that sun bathed all day

Summer noon. Sun, right above my head
The shadow hid
Under the shade of my feet

Half past ten. Sunday morning.
The pillow and sheets have her for company
While the world’s left stranded alone

A summer morning realization
Both forced rhyme and fake orgasm is the same
No two can derive satisfaction from them

7 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

:) .. good one!

Smriti said...

I liked 2nd and 4th here.

Lavanya Snigdha said...

"Half past ten. Sunday morning.
The pillow and sheets have her for company
While the world’s left stranded alone"


:D beautiful lines...

Keanda said...

We've all felt like this at some point...

Late summer night
Clock ticks slowly. Silence awakens
Between each ticking second

Definitely. Your words paint pictures in the air for my eyes to wonder at.

~ Keanda
http://thecarbonatom.blogspot.com

Rini said...

Where have I read this before? My memory fails me!! Very! :P

Priyanka Khot said...

your words paint a picture which makes even summer beautiful.

Amazing!

nanda said...

A crescent smile
Made the sea rise and splash

beautiful lines!