Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Return

A hiatus ends
And here I am;
Scribbling again.
Not that I had stopped,
I just paused.
But only for a while;
I stood still,
On my toes,
Waiting;
For a moment
To pass.
But realized much before
The moment had gone.
What’s the point?
I just thought,
Let me scribble
As I whirl in the storm.
Gaze into its eye.
Maybe, that’s my way out.
It looks unusually calm
And unlike, what it is
In here.
In the belly of the blizzard.
Blinded without an iris
It twirls without
A set path or map.
I’ll fix my eyes
On that light.
Which isn’t just
The way out.
It is my way up.
Now, another hiatus begins.
This may,
Simply, never end.
And that is
From being dormant.

6 comments:

Smriti said...

This is a nice read bt d concluding line seems 2 b a lil confusing 2 me....anyway, m happy tht ur scribbling pad has turned from dormant to being active again...tc

Rini said...

Write on :-)

Amber Light said...

Welcome back! Missed you. Hope you never leave to make a return again :-)

Pratz said...

nice :)

autumn leaves said...

Sometimes hiatus is nothing but the need of an hour..Good to see you penning..:)

Priyanka Khot said...

I am glad you are back. Reading your words gives me hope. Never stop writing oops scribbling. :-)