Thursday, November 19, 2009

Circles

Here I am.
Now,
Before you.
I was lost.
Guilty;
Just a while ago
In reality.
Now,
I return
To absolve
Myself clean;
To this virtual space.
Where
We often meet.
Oh! What pretense
This is?
Where a conversation
Means no contact.
There’s a connect
With a curtain
In between.
Emotions are mere
Brackets, colons
Slashes, hash
Hyphens and other
Punctuations.
When I
Have a lot to say;
With abbreviations
And acronyms,
I say it least.
When I need to silence
I :) or ;)
Leaving your imagination
To assume anything.
Where my thumb
Plays the tongue.
And your eyes
Act as ears.
Oh! What pretense
this is?
:-) :-( :-/ :-# :-|
Hope you understand
What I mean?
If not
I’m confused.
I guess
We are
Just going in circles,
Currently.
Here I am.
Now,
Before you.
I was lost.
Guilty;
Just a while ago
In reality.

10 comments:

aria said...

well I guess.. everytime I read you, I feel this is even better than the last one I read!

Smriti said...

Enjoyed reading...

"eyes act as ears"

loved the depth in this line..

indianhomemaker said...

The post made me :)
It made me realise...
how much do words convey!
Written word has a way,
No less than the spoken word I say, Scribbled, spoken and those that spring from keyboards and mice ;)
Aren't all words rather wise?

Amber Light said...

enjoyed this tremendously. Thanks.

Aruna said...

Congrats your blog has been nominated for inibloggies award. Go to this link http://www.indibloggies.org/ibblog to view your nomination.
Aruna (priyanka's mom)

Priyanka Khot said...

I loved this one! So true of the friendship (I like to believe it is) we share. :-)

soul speaks said...

Hi, Hopped on to your blog for the first time. Found all that I could go through very nicely written, somewhere beautiful. Great to see you. take care. rekha
http://soulsearchingdays.blogspot.com//

Priyanka Khot said...

where are u? it has been months since I heard from you. Return to the blogosphere soon.

Daniel Dragomirescu said...

Dear Poet,


The independent and multicultural magazine C&LH has now a new available website.

The link to our website is the following:

http://contemporaryhorizon.blogspot.com
The editorial team invites you to contribute to CHMagazine with your writings. Thank you.
Best regards,

Daniel D. PEACEMAN, Editor of CH Magazine
E-mail: drgdaniel@yahoo.com

shruthi said...

I liked it!.. so original.. so "you".
Felt nice reading your scribbles after a long time :)