Thursday, October 02, 2008

Discrepancy

Scribble;
Is what I call this; you may call it by any other name.

Words;
I’ve tried to put together to express what I feel right now.

Wallow;
If you may. Don’t just simply read.

Observe;
Come closer. Take a good look at it before you leave.

Rush;
Don’t you dare. Return whenever you find more time to splurge.

Slowly;
Let your eyes flow on, word by word as you move.

Pause;
I recommend, in between every line.

Contemplate;
There’s no hurry in arriving at a conclusion.

Respect;
I owe you for your time and patience.

Genius;
Undoubtedly you are, if you could make sense out of this.

Inanity;
Is what I’d also call this. To perfectly kill time.

Perceptions;
They differ. They always do. Yours and mine.

14 comments:

Vinz aka Vinu said...

Unique;
Is what i will call this post.

:)

Sashu... said...

unique! n so wholesome an experience!! :) nice write charlie! n i esp loved de title!!

keep it rollin', as ya say :P

Hephzi said...

Hahaa ...gud one.. typically scribbler :)

Muse said...

Discrepancies exist between your version and mine. Better left unsaid.Like the structuring; and the "paused" flow :-)

dArKnEsS UnLiMiTeD said...

Nice !
Well expressed and scribbled !
I'm hoping that you cherish every small word of every scribble you make :) !

P.S : This is Preeti, your fan from orkut !

Keep 'em rolling, Amit :)

smriti said...

innovative n fresh...loved it ;)

sorry, forgot to comment yday. so dropped in :)

Anonymous said...

Not much of innovation involved but well explained.

Pri said...

makes a lot of sense :)
though i beg to differ on ur view that it takes a genius to figure that out....
or maybe as u said our perspective differ ;)

and so in the scribblers very own words, 'keep it rolling' ;)

Shal said...

lolzzzzzzz
i had a good time reading it
:)

sweety said...

very different :)

Amber Light said...

Indulge:
What I do when I get here :)

And yeah, I agree with Pri.

madlyinlove said...

Interesting scribbles...

chytra said...

reading,
its my vanity...

:)

deep said...

nice read. i like.