Friday, November 02, 2007

invisible

How does it feel like when someone sees through you?
Even though you're right in front of their eyes.
You're just Mr. Nobody who's trying hard to make an identity.
At times, you feel like you're being looked down upon.
As though you're nothing but a vermin,
To a world of the so called supreme beings.

Just when you're trying hard to survive,
Not even a single soul knows you're alive.
Feeling low and cornering yourself,
You seek sympathy yet there's no one to console.
Shedding tears in vain, you drown in despair.
Finding comfort and solace in your own misfortune.

You fail to look up at the ray of light,
That's on the other end of the passage.
Rise and step out of the gloom,
Leave the darkness behind,
Bask in the glory of fame,
It's very much for you to claim.

12 comments:

Shimmer said...

nice one again scribbler! love da last stanza.. lit with hope... :)cheers! \m/

My World said...

I always like the emotion in all your "scribbles". Something that people like me can always relate to. Very inspiring stuff this. As I told you, it has come at a time when I needed some words exactly like this. I will look forward to reading these words as long as you keep writing.

nisha said...

u did it yet again..!!!
well thought of.. now my take on this..

Those who see you through
will have to realise it soon
Be what your are and
go on with your deeds
For that day is not very far
when in this world you'd be known..

Keep Scribbling.. :)

Heaven is My Home said...

is thiz poem represent your heart? if yes, you don't have to be anybody to be perfect, because nobody's perfect, Jesus loves you for nothing.

Thanks for putting a comment on my poem, I'm very appreciate that. actually it's a little difficult for me to write in english since it's not my mother language, but I just express what i'm feeling inside. Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Feelings expressed from deep within and that's hard to do so if one hasn't been there...but if that's not the case, then you understand all feeling very well :)

sashu said...

Rise and step out of the gloom,
Leave the darkness behind,
Bask in the glory of fame,
It's very much for you to claim.

damn inspiring! loved de write charlie! gooooooodie gooooood one!

Chinmaya said...

"Just when you're trying hard to survive,
Not even a single soul knows you're alive.
Feeling low and cornering yourself,
You seek sympathy yet there's no one to console.
Shedding tears in vain, you drown in despair.
Finding comfort and solace in your own misfortune. "...

u seem 2've read my mind dude..simply fantastic is all i can say :)

Matangi Mawley said...

Bask in the glory of fame,
It's very much for you to claim..

good work! keep smiling!

Madhavi said...

IM SO SRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY...didnt go on blog hoppin since ages u too hve stopped stoppin by my blog...nwyz gettin bck to the post..wow itz just unbelievble as usual :)

Meenakshi. said...

It's frank, sharp and something I can relate to, as always.
Nail it, wordsmith!
:)

rachana said...

Just when you're trying hard to survive,
Not even a single soul knows you're alive.

awesome these lines are!!

Dipa said...

Just when I needed it...Thanx Buddy :)