Saturday, March 17, 2007

HER PICTURE

There's a picture in my mind of an angel divine
I dont think if I've ever seen her in my lifetime
Unless its my dream where she visits every night
Through words she painted her portrait in my mind
No Picasso or Da Vinci can even try to compete
A million colors,shades and hues she used to paint it
And she put the vibrant rainbow to shame
Her tresses have the darkest shade of dusk
Her lips are as red as the crimson horizon during sunset
Eyes that make the glittering stars shy away
And her smile will make the brightest sunbeam run for shade
I've no regrets even if I die without ever getting to see her
For her picture in my mind will never ever fade

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully detailed :)

Great scribble

M

hir said...

fantabulous imagery and absolutely romantic.
Impressed, scribbler.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

LOvely Angelic Picture
Regards,
Chris

Chinmaya said...

looks like somethings dont change even after passage of time..ur scribble makes me thin so..gud work mr scribbler n all d best 4 more works like this :)

Deja Vu said...

in real life she might be even more beautiful man. but lovely description.

Sanchari said...

Description was a beauty itself..

:)

abhilasha said...

simply beautiful

Ivory Maiden said...

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...
:)